Freys Hotels – Where the heart is
For 30 years, the heart has been the symbol of Freys Hotels’ core values. We ‘think’ with our hearts and take care of our guests, our fellow human beings and our natural environment. All personnel are involved in environmental work, which naturally encompasses all the hotel’s departments.
Good to know about your room
- All cleaning is done with regard for the environment. We reduce the use of detergents by cleaning with microfibre cloths and only use eco-labelled cleaning products.
- Naturally, we wash our bed linen with eco-labelled laundry detergents.
- All waste is separated at source. When discarding newspapers, please place them on the floor next to the waste bin.
- More than 80% of our lighting is low-energy.
- Shampoo/shower gel and soap are eco-labelled and the plastic bottles are recyclable.
- Guest laundry is performed by an eco-labelled laundry service.
You can also help us create a better environment
- Follow the laundry guidelines for towels.
- Follow the guidelines for changing bed linen.
- Do not waste water.
- Switch the lights off when leaving the bathroom/hotel room.
- Don’t flush foreign objects such as sanitary towels, cotton wool, tampons etc. down the toilet. Please dispose of these items in the separate bin provided in the bathroom.
ENVIRONMENTAL GOALS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS
Here we present a selection of previous years’ environmental goals:
- We have installed charging stations for electric cars in our garage
- We have set up bee water baths to benefit biodiversity
- We have replaced normal batteries with rechargeable ones in the remote controls
- We have expanded and are continuously expanding our organic range
- We have installed timers with twilight relays on the outdoor lighting
Feel free to read more about Green Key:
Through ongoing information and training, we contribute to a more sustainable world – something our personnel and our guests can be proud of.
Together we make a difference!
Do you have any questions? Please contact our Environment Supervisors, Karola Li or Hanna Anevik. You can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +46 (0)8-506 213 00.